Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions are applicable to doing business with CTL Leather:
- Due to variable hide sizes, orders will be filled within 10% unless notified.
- Upon request, CTL will hold specific stock quantities for up to ten days. Please call for availability.
- One 54-inch fabric yard = 18 square feet of leather, including the waste factor.
- For first time customers, proforma and C.O.D. Certified options are also available. Visa, Mastercard, Direct Debit and Wire Transfer payments are accepted. Net terms may be established upon credit approval after the first order. Terms are subject to change at CTL’s discretion if customer goes over 30 days past due on account.
- It is not always possible to ensure total consistency of color between lots. Dye lot cuttings or CFAs (cuttings for approval) of all of CTL Leather’s products are available upon request. Placement of order means you accept these variations.
- All goods are sold without warranty or condition expressed or implied.
- Flame proofing and certification supplied upon request. Additional fees may apply.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of invoice date at the customer’s expense, and may be subject to restocking fees. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization, and all returns are subject to inspection and acceptance by CTL prior to any monetary credit being issued to the customer. Cut or marked hides are not returnable.
- All freight charges are due and payable when invoiced.
- 1.5% interest per month will be charged on overdue accounts.
USE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
If you respond to CTL Leather with any information, including but not limited to feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, such information shall not be deemed confidential. All such submissions shall be deemed the property of CTL Leather, and your submission of information shall constitute an assignment to CTL Leather of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in such information. CTL Leather will not be liable for any use or disclosure of such information. CTL Leather will not have any obligation to keep such information confidential and will be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. CTL Leather will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products that incorporate or otherwise rely upon such information.
CTL Leather welcomes your comments and suggestions on its sites and products, but CTL Leather does not seek to solicit any confidential or proprietary ideas, suggestions, materials or other information relating to developing, designing, redesigning, modifying, manufacturing or marketing its products or any new products. By submitting information, you warrant that CTL Leather may publish such information, use it as part of its operations, and incorporate its concepts in CTL Leather products without liability.